Kian getting a haircut!
It's been over a month since I last updated our blog! Time sure gets away when you're busy. We had Kian's 3rd birthday on March 27th (also my mom's birthday). Kian had fun. We did a cookie monster/Sesame street theme. He's getting so big and has just improved so much with his talking. Some of the things that come out of his mouth amaze me! He's so observant. He also remembers things from months ago that surprise me! The other day we were on 90th and Dodge and he asked where the big Christmas tree was. (that intersection there's a bank that every year has a humongous lit up tree) That was months ago and he still remembered! He also is potty trained!!! YAY!!! He was done by his 3rd birthday. What a relief!
Anywho, Macy is doing wonderful as well. She's getting big! She's starting to army crawl/slither across the floor now, especially when she sees something she wants! (usually something of Kian's :) She's sitting up well now too. Last week after weeks of not sleeping well, I took her in to rule out an ear infection or something else. The ears were fine...We decided to try Zantac as she's been spitting up a lot. The doctor thought maybe she was having a little reflux/acid that was bothering her. Well, it must have been because she is sleeping so much better! Naps and bedtime are so improved, I wish I'd have started it months ago!!
No comments:
Post a Comment